- A portrait at Hampton Court.
- A child's head as sketched by Holbein.
- A finished picture, half length, done in 1538, the property of the Earl of Yarborough. A duplicate at Herrenhausen. Engraved by Hollar.
- A whole length at the age of two, at Sion, by Holbein.
- The Duke of Buccleuch's miniature, age four.
- A portrait when aged seven, at Burleigh.
- The picture at Christ's Hospital, painted when he was nine.
- A profile in Holbein's Portfolio at Windsor.
- Another excellent portrait at Christ's Hospital which, in the time of Elizabeth, belonged to Sir Anthony Mildmay.
- The portrait at Petworth represents Edward in the year of his accession; probably by Guillim Stretes. It was engraved for Lodge's portraits.
- A portrait at Windsor at the age of fifteen, also probably by Guillim Stretes.
- A portrait at Kimbolton.
- A portrait at Loseley in Surrey, painted in 1547 at the time of the coronation.
- A portrait at St. Chad's, Lichfield. The King at the age of twelve.
- A portrait at Chicksands, Beds. The King at the age of fifteen.
- A portrait at Norford, Norfolk.
- A portrait painted in 1552, which the King presented to Barnaby. It is now the property of Lord Castletown, Barnaby's representative. This is the latest. The shape of the face is more oval, and the expression older.
- The great picture at Bridewell. The King transferring that palace to the City. It was engraved by Vertue in 1750.
- Portrait by Guillim Stretes, panel, circular frame, a foot across, at the Manchester Exhibition.
Painters to Edward VI.: Anthony Toto, Guillim Stretes, Nicholas Lygarde.
FATE OF KINO EDWARD'S RELATIONS AND FRIENDS
For more information go to Article the First